Make plans now to attend C++Now 2014 from May 12 to May 17, 2014!
The conference is shifted one day into the week to avoid traveling on the 11th which is Mother’s Day in the US and Canada. Sessions will start on Tuesday, May 13th.
2013 Best Session Award Winners
C++Now 21013 was filled with many popular sessions and the voting was extremely close. Attendees selected winners in five categories:
- Best Presentation: Concepts Lite: Constraining Templates with Predicates by Andrew Sutton
- Best Tutorial – a two way tie:
- Most Useful: Solving World Problems With Fusion by Michael Caisse
- Most Inspiring: The Projuicer: Live Coding with C++ and the LLVM JIT Engine by Julian Storer
- Most Engaging: Concepts Lite: Constraining Templates with Predicates by Andrew Sutton
Winners will receive plaques commemorating their achievement. Congratulations to the award winners and many thanks to all of this year’s presenters for a great conference program.
Photograph by Laurie Clow. Used with permission.
Thank you to all of the presenters and other attendees for making this year another huge success.
C++Now 2014 has been announced and set for the week of May 12th, 2014.
Slides for 2013 sessions are being made available on a Github repository. In the coming weeks we plan to post videos of the presentations.