C++Now 2015 wrapped up with the announcement of C++Now 2016. The dates will be May 9, 2016 through May 14, 2016 and the location will be the Aspen Center for Physics in Aspen, Colorado.
Also announced were the results of the Best Session balloting by C++Now 2015 attendees. The winners are:
- Best Presentation: C++ Metaprogramming: A Paradigm Shift by Louis Dionne (Université Laval, Québec)
- Best Tutorial: Better Code: Concurrency by Sean Parent (Adobe)
- Most Useful: Better Code: Concurrency by Sean Parent(Adobe)
- Most Inspiring: C++ Metaprogramming: A Paradigm Shift by Louis Dionne (Université Laval, Québec)
- Most Engaging (tie): constexpr: C++ At Compile Time by Scott Schurr (Ripple Labs) and Lock Free by Example: Towards an Interesting Lock-free MPMC Queue by Tony Van Eerd (Blackberry)
Congratulations to all the winners!
Thanks for a great success
The conference organizers would like to send a big thank you for a successful 9th annual BoostCon to all the speakers, the attendees, Patty Fox, the staff of the Aspen Center for Physics, the staff of Aspen Meadows Resort, the Program Committee, the conference planning committee, Software Freedom Conservancy, and, of course, all our wonderful sponsors.
We’ll see you all in Aspen next May.